Leaving St. Jude: Demi’s Update

We met with the oncologist today to discuss Demi’s MRI report. There’s really not much to share at this time. We are set to see a neurologist next week to look further in to everything.

This will be a long process more than likely. We have definitely moved from an urgent/emergent situation to basically a wait and see as far as her neurological system goes.

I’m not sure if I have updated everyone on her eyes. It’s hard to say exactly what her vision is now or what it will be. The doctors are assuming that her left eye vision is completely compromised and the right eye may have a very limited potential. We are praying that God will perform miracles and heal her eyes in time or even new way to help fix or improve via medical means.

I’m so appreciative of everyone’s support and prayers. Thank you all for helping God bear her name. I’m still hopeful that Gods plan is bigger than any of this.


One Comment Add yours

  1. Hedy says:

    🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Prayers for Demi🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💙💙💙

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s